Monday, November 29, 2010

Can I have Your Number ?

The funniest thing I have ever seen on YouTube is a video called "Can I have Your Number?" From the beginning to end I was seriously in stitches ! This is the sorta thing you don't ever want to happen to you. It's about a girl in the cinema and a guy try's so hard to get her phone number but she isn't giving in to him and to be honest I cant say I blame her. Darrell, the guy, even starts to smell her and he tells her he loves her. Yeah I know it sounds like the fella should be in Ardee but it's too funny and by the end you'll want to watch it again, I can guarantee you that much ! I remember the first time I saw it was towards the end of 6th year and everyone was quoting Darrell and saying he was such a "legend!"
The character Darrell is actually a girl Nicole Randell Johnson I only found that out about 5 minutes ago.
 At the end of 6th year we had our grad party and it was a fancy dress, my friend Rachel dressed up as Darrell and recited the whole video at least 5 times and nobody got sick of it. This shows how funny this video is and I'd recommend it to everyone.
I even have a link to the video so I hope you enjoy it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw

No comments:

Post a Comment