Thursday, December 9, 2010

Is there a God ?

Nobody knows for sure if there is God out there or up there ... But what alot of people have is faith. I know from my own life my Granny had a lot of faith in God and heaven and all that jazz, she used to say that she cant see him or touch him but she knows that her faith in God is there whenever she needs him and my cousin shouted out "OH LIKE SANTA CLAUSE !!" That's all that was said on that subject.
I think that nearly every person out there believes in something or some kind of religion. I believe in God but I do question allot of things about religion. I only ever learned about faith and God in primary school and even then I was like ... ehhh this is a bit over the top like! I'm at a stage in my life where I don't really care about that stuff but ya I believe it but for many people out there they want "God" to give them a break because they may have suffered alot in their lives and gave up on the whole heaven and hell idea.
Even though there has been alot of drama around the world I still believe in God as do many other people out there. However I still do question some things.

1 comment:

  1. dear, why you still have a questions about god or any other kind of past mythology, my friend the god is dead.. and we must celebrate lol

    ReplyDelete