Thursday, November 11, 2010

Online PR - First Impressions

My first day of online PR was pretty nerve wrecking because Iam no good at computers, and i was dreading making a webpage. However, when we got into it I realised that it wasn`t that hard and I actually enojoy making a webpage and adding images, hyperlinks, lists and tables.
On the first day I didn`t realise that we had to sit through a lecture of Online PR, I thought it was just all practical, but the lecure is really interesting because we learn about E-Business, On-line trading, eCommerce and the future of technology.
Now that I`m studying Online PR I realise that there are many different explanations and definations to try and explain the term but I have my own phrase that i hope explains Online PR very well.
Online PR is an interaction between a business and a consumer using an electronic medium i.e the internet.
It is also a way of getting a product or event advertised online.
I think that Online PR is very relevant to my Public Relaions course because it`s very interesting and it`s very helpful for businesses to get their product established on the market and it`s also very important because i this module you learn how do create a webpage which is vital for a business to survive in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment