Thursday, November 11, 2010

Social Networking & Social Media

I remember back in the day when I never thought I`d be on a computer nearly everyday talking to friends, sharing photos, videos, links and things of all sorts. I remember when I was in 1st year in secondary school, everyone was talking about Bebo and I didn`t  have a clue what they were talking about so one day my friend helped me set up my own "Bebo Profile". I was amazed at everything that I could do on it and I thought it was great that I could talk to my mates and not waste my credit !
Then all of a sudden everyone was talking about cyber bulling and we all got talks in school about it but in all honestly I never experienced anything like that and neither did any of my mates.
Then there was a new revelation... Facebook, it`s the new and improved version of Bebo and I don't think it will die down like Bebo did !
There`s also the Social Media aspect of the internet and nowadays every company out there has a facebook page or a twitter page and it`s a way of keeping their product fresh, new and exciting for consumers. If anyone wants to talk about a particular product they could just onto their official website and talk to other consumers. It`s also a way of getting your opinion heard by the company and if somebody has a suggestion on improving the product it would be given some serious consideration. Its also a way of getting in touch with an expert if you have a problem with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment